Products & Services
- Our Clients Include: Consulting engineering firms, municipalities, commercial accounts, property developers, as well as electrical and telecom network operators
- Engineering & Design: Our engineering focus supports a consultative collaboration throughout the asset life cycle of physical networks – from planning and pre-engineering to engineering design, structural analysis, permitting, and to asset records management
- Sub-Surface Utility Engineering (SUE): Our SUE team specializes in the coordination of projects requiring complex investigation of existing underground infrastructure, including utility locating, mapping, GPS surveying, data manipulation and record keeping
- GIS Services: Our GIS group helps clients optimize their core business by applying specialized spatial data management to the problems of land-base, network, and data management; utility asset management, and data transformation. We mitigate damage risks using One Call Mapping Services, MultiViewer Integrator, and DPRAT Risk Analysis
- DPRAT: The Damage Prevention Risk Analysis Tool enables Utilities to take control of damage prevention. DPRAT analyzes each locate request and provides a risk score based on probability impact. This allows damage prevention professionals to be proactive as they understand where high-risk dig activities are located.
Industry’s Safest Operators
OEC’s award winning “Stayin’ Alive Safety Program” has yielded more than 1.7 million hours of service without a time-loss injury. We are committed to achieving the very highest standard of public and workplace safety.